Embroidery Pattern Book 1917: eBook Instant Download
The Embroidery Pattern Books was published in the 1917 but M Waring. The book has over 80 embroidery patterns
The book contains the following: –
- Borders Designed On the Threads of the Material
- Embroidered Borders
- Darning Patterns
- Cross-Stitch Patterns
- Borders Designed On Straight Lines.
- Decorative Squares
- Decorative Circles
- Decorative Circles and Squares Embroidered
- Decorative Trees
- Borders Based On Curved Lines.
- Powdered Fillings
- Geometrical Fillings
- Decorative Leaves and Stems
- Flowers Developed From Buttonhole Wheels
- Decorative Flowers and Sprigs
- Decorative Plants
- Insects, Etc.
- Applique Patterns
- Interlacing Knots
- Interlacing Borders
- Repeating Interlacing Patterns
- A Roman Alphabet
- A Tenth Century Versal Alphabet
- Embroidered Initials and Monograms . . .
- “Broderie Anglaise” And White Embroidery
- Embroidered Edgings
- Embroidered Collars
- Two Cushion Covers
- A Circular Box
- A Bib
- A Bag
- A Handkerchief Case
- An Embroidered Bag
This book contains over 170 pages and is delivered instantly in PDF format. For you to enjoy.